- Sugar - 150 g
- Glucose syrup - 150 g
- Water - 75 ml
- White chocolate - 100 g
- Condensed milk - 100 g
- Gelatin mass - 105 g (gelatin-20 g)
- Water soluble food coloring
- Titanium dioxide
- Saucepan (with thick bottom)
- Plastic wrap
- Combine the gelatin with water ( ⅙)
- Mix the sugar with water and glucose syrup and bring to 103°C.
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate with the gelatin ( from step 1) and the condensed milk, then add titanium dioxide and blend everything together.
- Add food coloring and blend again.
- Let it cool down in the fridge, covered in plastic wrap.
- Get it out, warm up a little bit into the microwave then blend once more.
- Make sure to use it while its temperature is 32-35°C.